|Aliases/Nicknames||The fruit that must not be named, The fruit that has no nose|
|First Appearance||Orange Potter and the Deathly Apple|
Moldywarts was a character who only appears in this episode Orange Potter and the Deathly Apple. He was spoofed by Lord Voldemort.
- "Impressive, Orange Potter."
- "It is I, the fruit that must not be named."
- "And now, Orange Potter, you will meet your end."
- "As a matter of fact, he will! JELLORAMAS!!"
- "Now, Orange Potter, the day I have waited for, the day we finally see who was the greatest wizardfruit."
- "What? No!"
- "This is not a guessing game!"
- "THAT'S NOT EVEN A FRUIT!!!"
- "No! I am not--Wait. How--how did you know I was an apple?"
- "With Orange Potter gone, there is no one to stand in my--"
- "What?! Impossible! How did--"
- "What?! What is it?!"
As an apple:Edit
- "Wh--You did it? You made me young, and fresh, again!"
- "Well, Grandpa Lemondore was a wise wizardfruit!"
- "See what coming?"